PREAMBLE in PICTURES

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 1429H EVERYONE!

Assalamualaikum...alhamdulillah I finally managed to send an entry (with words), and alhamdulillah today Ibrahim is 6 months. I actually planned to recapitulate our life in entries and i think if i were to do that, my first entry would be many many many moons from now. We will catch up those journey whenever I can. In the mean time, today i think it's the best time for me to pen something down as Number One Ibrahim is still sleeping, Number Two he's 6 today, his first solid feeding starts today and finally me not sending an entry bugs me all the time. So here it goes. This blog is actually a tribute to our loved ones, a dedication to all our family members who have been so supportive and caring in keeping us sane, balanced and loved. They're Ma & Pa's wonderful support system Ibrahim!I can't stress enough how support system is very important especially for new parents. Orait, anakandaku is already awake, we need to get ready, we are going to MV to check out something for me and Ibrahim. Pa is working right now (a site visit) with Tok Uncle darling. But he will be with us for your first feeding today at 5 pm.Will be sending some pictures of today later. So people have a good day on your rest day today. I wish you Salam Maal Hijrah, hope we have a good and blessed year this year.Amin!InsyaAllah!Lots of love. xxxx

No comments: