PREAMBLE in PICTURES

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 28, 2008

EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT





The first conversation took place at KLCC, i think somewhere in January, or may be in late December 07. We were passing LV.

Me: I think every woman should have an LV as their handbags.At least once in their lifetime.
B: Really? How much does an LV cost?
Me: It's the same thing with watch, you buy a watch maker. They are the bag maker.The one that I saw was 6 plus.
B: U tengok kat mana? (ni soalan trick ni)
Me: Ala kat internet.

The conversation ended there as we escalated to the next floor.
The next day, or two days after.I was at MV.
I was in DP when my phone rang. It was B.

Me: Hi B.
B: Ha where are you sayang?
Me: Im at DP, tengok baju.
B: I think I know what to get you for your birthday.
Me: Apa?
B: Tak boleh cakap surprise.I know you're going to love it. Nothing like what we talked yesterday. (Yesterday we talked about husbands giving birthday presents like breastpumps, oven, (I dont mind a KitchenAid) - it sort of gives this kind of message - "Ok honey this your birthday present, work harder for our family)
Me: Cakapla what is it?
B: Oklah i cakap - An LV handbag. (kes sendiri tak boleh tahan)
Me: Ye ke B? (Couldnt believe my ear)
B: Do you mind getting an early birthday gift?
Me: Of course I dont mind. It's an LV. But do we have that kind of money for a handbag?
B: InsyaAllah ada sayang.
Me: Tq B.
B: Ok B, I have to take this call, I'll call you later.
Me: Ok b I love you. (Tarus I love you)
Even since that conversation I cant sleep peacefully. So I browsed http://www.louisvuitton.com/ We both agreed that Trevi PM is the best for me. Went to LV on 10 Feb 2008, asked for Trevi PM but they didnt have it.Cedih! They said Trevi PM doesnt stay long in the boutique. Kalau 3 masuk, it will be purchased within 2/3 days. The SA advised us to put half deposit and to name 3 choices in case of anything. So I named Trevi PM as my 1st, Tivoli GM 2nd and 3rd Berkeley. With half deposit, if Trevi But hatiku just want Trevi PM. I prayed they will send Trevi PM soon to LV KL. 1 week passed by, still no call from LV, B reminded to call LV. So I called, they said no Trevi in the latest shipment. They have at least 2 shipment in a week. 2nd week, I called again, still no Trevi. Then on 21st Feb, I got a call, KL number. My heart leaped with joy, I know it's from LV. The SA called to tell me Trevi is already in their boutique. But I cant take it immediately, we went to Penang the next day. So B said we will go to LV on Sunday after we arrived from Penang. We went to LV on 24 Feb and the rest they said is history. From date to date, exactly two months from my birthday. So alhamdullah Trevi is with me now. Thank you B for this perfect gift, I love it so much and I love you so much. One thing about B, he likes to make other people happy, he said it's a trait like his late Pa. He likes to give and he likes to share.To me this bag has a classic and sophisticated look. I can carry it on my shoulder (when in a hurry) or carry it in my hand or arm. I pray that B will murah rezeki always, yr rezeki is both a gift and a challenge sweetheart. Always think of Him and He will always think of you.

1 comment:

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.