PREAMBLE in PICTURES

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE AIZAT!

This is Uncle Aizat with me when I was around 1 and half month.



The host & hostess for tonite.
Wan Nyah.

Hey the party is incomplete without me!

Yesterday was Uncle Aizat's birthday (26 Feb 2008). He's 23.Hahaha i know you thought he was 33. We went for a birthday dinner @ San Francisco Steakhouse . Good food, great company, good dessert and best of all I was the best baby last night because I behaved very well last night, betul tak Ma?!I even tested Ma & Pa's skill on diapering. They passed with flying colours.

So the highlight of last night was of course on the birthday boy, cuma satu je kurang 'marka' Uncle Aizat cant make it last nite, she has a test today, she needed to do her revision. Takpe Aunty Aina from his face we know he missed you and wished you were there last night. We wished you were there too.

So lemme describe a lil about Uncle Aizat, he's tremendously nice, caring and helpful person.Very respectful, matured and loving person. The most important thing he loves me and I love him too. And he's crazy about cars.And Aunty Aina,crazy in a good way of course.
So Uncle Aizat, Ma & Pa pesan give your best in your final year this year and make Tok Uncle and Wan Chu proud, and nanti boleh kawin cepat-cepat and as we have discussed earlier, i will present you with my silat. Happy Birthday to Uncle Aizat, may Allah bestow with His bounty and barakah.

Borak-borak....
Agak terkezut sedikit disitu.
The cake says it all...

No comments: