PREAMBLE in PICTURES

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 23, 2008

UNPLANNED HOLIDAY!


We took the ferry to the island. Our room.



He's more comfortable in water now. Kish...kish pa.





It really wasnt a planned holiday when hubby decided to "Let's go to Penang this weekend!" on Wednesday. I had to take EL on Friday.So here I am 'broadcasting' live from Holiday Inn, Penang. Wanted to stay @ Park Royal but it was fully booked. Teringat jaman nak dara when Zeeda, Jjay, Aje, Merci and myself had fab time there, sungguh syiok i even tried parasailing. Yesterday, when I was by the beach in my heart I said I wouldnt do it again probably because now I have Ibrahim, ever since I have Ibrahim i told myself i have to keep fit for him. I remember when he was 6 months, i had terrible headache because of flatulence, i was so weak I cant do much for him. Poor baby and he's a baby who constantly needs attention and my breasts so i can imagine his frustration when cant get all those. But of course all these happen for reasons He himself knows, whether bad or good.I keep reminding myself...dont ever stop praying and 'berusaha' and He will do the rest. Ok back to the title of the entry, we had good time here, quality time with our family, visited Tropical Spice Garden ( a must go people the next time you're in Penang), basically pure relaxing and spending time with the family. And of course we enjoyed the food. Except for Eden Seafood Village, the food is below average. The visit to the Tropical Spice Garden was really rejuvanating. I was inspired, the smell of citronella really awakened my senses. I dont know that spices can give us many kinds of effects. We went to the Spice Museum, the first smell that embaraced you was soothing (the smell of mixed spices).It has calming effect. My husband said it's nice to come back home, tired and to be greeted with this kind of aroma. I knowla tu menghint-hont. Ok sayang i promise you when you enter our home, you will be greeted with 'a special portion' designed by yours truly. But anyway im all for this aromatheraphy healing thingy sejak dari dulu lagi so Im game. Anyway do you know the essential oil for sensuality?
Anyway pips, enough of words, let's enjoy the pics!

No comments: